Yummy all natural ingredient/gluten-free peanut butter cookies! DELISH and super easy to make!
About 5 years ago, I realized I had stomach issues and decided to remove gluten and wheat from my diet. I always tell my clients that if you want something sweet, make sure it’s made from all-natural ingredients. You don’t have to deprive yourself!
This recipe is always a big hit whenever I make it for a friend or a family gathering, and it’s tastes better than cookies with white flour and processed white sugar — at least in my opinion.
Food allergies and sensitivities are more common than you think! Today, you hear people having issues with gluten, wheat, dairy or soy and this recipe is free of all of those.
This treat is healthy, delicious and curbs any sweet tooth! You can find all of these ingredients in a natural food store or even regular grocery stores are starting to carry them now. If you still can’t find them in your area, you can always order online.
Check it out and let me know what you think when you try them!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup creamy roasted peanut butter (nothing added to it, just peanuts and unsalted)
¼ cup agave nectar
2 tablespoons vegan palm oil shortening or grape seed oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
2. In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, agave, shortening and vanilla with a hand blender
3. Blend dry ingredients into wet with hand blender until well combined
4. Scoop dough 1 tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
5. Bake at 350° for 6-12 minutes until golden around the edges